Englisches Zinn - Beer Mug

• :) Dieser Beitrag ist mit Humor aufzunehmen. Letzten Samstag klapperte ich wieder die Hausflohmärkte in Orlando, Florida ab und erstand einiges Versilbertes um kleines Geld bei einer Familie. Gratis dazu gab es diesen Zinnkrug, welcher total verdreckt, zerkratzt und verbeult war. Nach einer Vorreinigung bemerkte ich, daß er nicht mehr dicht war. Eigentlich wollte ich ihn in den Mülleimer werfen, doch dann dachte ich mir die Ami sind ja total belämmert, vielleicht finde ich einen Bieter auf Ebay.

Da ja nun Links, Fotos etc. auf Ebay nach einiger Zeit nicht mehr funktionieren, gebe ich euch nicht nur den Link und Artikelnummer, sondern auch meinen Angebotstext zum Mitlachen. Hier mein Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/BRUISER-BI…me=STRK:MESE:IT bzw. die Artikelnummer 391068326045

Und hier der Text:

BRUISER BILL'S BARROOM BRAWL BADASS NAVY BRITISH BEER MUG - MUST READ STORY!

Description

Let me tell you a story: Bruiser Bill was an enlisted man in the U.S.Navy who also happened to be a friend of mine (not any longer). He spent most of the time at the captain's mast and was seldom given liberty because as soon as we was off the ship he picked one bar room fight after the other. They always sent six MPs after him to subdue him.

The beginning of the end of our friendship was the day, when he picked a bar room fight with me and used this mug against me. What you see on the mug is battle damage. After using this mug as an extension of his arm he wanted to have an other beer but the mug leaked. So he gave it to me as he had no more use for it. It has been sitting on my shelf for at least 20 years and I just don't want to be reminded aboute that fateful day any longer.

What can you do with Bruiser Bill's Battle Mug? Put it also on a shelf. Put pencils into it or plant flowers in it. It also is quite aerodynamic in case you want to throw it after somebody. You can tell your friends tall stories and support them with this mug.

What can't you do with it? To use it for its intended purpose because it has been leaking since the ramble in the bar. Maybe you could fix it, I don't know.

Have you always been dreaming of owning a piece of real Americana, like John Wayne's rifle or Wyatt Earp's Sheriff Star? Yes, all those top items cost more you and I ever can afford. Bruiser Bill is as genuine as it comes. Old school midwest, dungarees, pickup truck and the lot. As American as McDonalds, General McArthur and Billy Graham. Alt salt he was.....

Now here is a chance for you to obtain a piece of an American Antihero - Bruiser Bill's One and Only Original Navy Beer Mug! The perfect addition to your man cave and bragging rights with your friends! Give your heart a push and buy yourself this highly aerodynamic, battle hardened, obscure piece of old times when men were men and bar brawls very a sophisticated form of communications!

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY OTHER LISTINGS OF ANTIQUE, VINTAGE AND COLLECTIBLE ITEMS!

:D:D:D Bin gespannt, was dabei rauskommt!

• Offizieller Beitrag

Bist Du sicher das es Zinn ist?

Steht bis jetzt wie Blei. :D

Bin auch mal gespannt ob einer die Geschichte kauft. :)

Grüsse
    Frank

***Alle von mir anhand von hier gezeigten Bildern oder Texten gemachten Aussagen spiegeln ausschließlich meine persönliche Meinung wieder, sie dienen lediglich zur weiterführenden Information, sollen keinesfalls eine Expertise ersetzen und sind immer ohne Gewähr.***

:D Falls Sie mit dem Kleingedrückten einverstanden sind dürfen Sie nun gerne meinen Kommentar lesen. :D

• :D:D:D Also mir egal. Nein, es ist englisches Zinn den ich selbst habe etliche davon. Aber versuchen kann man es und wenn es nicht funktioniert geht das Ding sofort in den Müll......

Non semper ea sunt, quae videntur!  - Phaedrus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!